My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

Altenew purples....


Hi everyone and Happy 2018.
I received some happy post and couldn't resist a play.
One of the goodies is this Arabesque Medallion.
I also used a sentiment from the set and Altenew purple inks.
I cut the large image into 4 and fussy cut round the edges. I then added them to diagonal corners.
Over on Less is more the challenge is "Purples"
I did it similar to last weeks sketch as I loved it but didn't get to play.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. FAB make - almost last week's LIM sketch too! Glorious colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your sentiment is diagonal too - lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning thank you card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to use the stamp jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colour!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Like the way you have used the medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card Jan! That new stamp is awesome and the purple inks really look stunning. You’ve achieved great depth and dimension too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jan, a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully created card Jan. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really classy design - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why you couldn’t wait to ink up this image. It’s so pretty. Using the sketch from our last challenge works perfectly. A beautiful thank you card. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan