My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

GELLI Plate...


Hi everyone!
I have been playing with my Gelli Plate again.
I used n A4 Gelli plate and Buff Titanium Windsor and Newton, Pearl Emerald Pebeo & Colvin & Co Rose Acrylics.
I used a large butterfly stencil.
CC die and sentiment.
Crafty Enjoyments Cardboard ornament from set 02 HERE
Foamiran from Crafty Enjoyments HERE.
Our Fabulous Foamiran group is HERE
I also used Sheena Douglas dies 
Bits from my stash
Challenge
A perfect time to craft "Anything goes"
classic design team "Anything goes"
TTCRD "Anything goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jan, so do love the colour and the butterflies. Not forgetting that gorgeous flower. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan. Thanks for visiting. Your card is so lovely. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. I haven't used my Geli Plate for ages. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful. Thanks for the visit. Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jan. Fabulous background xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see that you have used the gelli print background for a card. I have lots of backgrounds and tend to keep them as they are too pretty!!
    sandra de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gelli prints with the butterflies! I love HomeBargains too! Thanks for visiting yesterday. zsuzsa #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan